FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION FORM 2019-2020
Spine fellowship 2019-2020 Artemis Hospital
Department of spine surgery Artemis hospital (Gurgaon, NCR) invites application for the post of Spine Fellow, for the academic year 2019-2020.
• Fellowship Duration: 1st June 2019- 31 May 2020
• Stipend: 80,000 Rs per month
• Interview: 24th February 2019
• Final Result/ announcement: 26th(Monday) Feb 2019
• Session commence: 1st June 2019
• Completion date: 31st May 2019
• Course Directors:
1) Dr Hitesh Garg Head Dept. of Spine surgery MS Ortho, Fellowship in spine surgery (Yale University, USA) Fellowship in Paediatric Spine (USA).
2) Dr Himanshu Tyagi Consultant Spine Surgery DNB Spine Fellowship (Fellowship of National Board) DNB Orthopedics, MNAMS Orthopedics.
1) Selection Process:
2) A personal profile statement is a vital part of candidate’s application for fellowship and his introduction to the selection panel. The required personal profile statement must be relevant, short and to the point (approx 100-200 words, containing positive points).
A properly filled out application containing
• Detailed CV
• Profile statement
• Relevant certificates should be sent to:
Mr Yogesh Saini
Coordinator -Dept. Of spine surgery.
Room No: 1037A, near nursing station 2, Ground
Floor, Artemis Hospital, Sector- 51, Gurgaon,
A soft copy of the application must be e-mailed to Dr Himanshu Tyagi at email@example.com
About Department of Spine Surgery, Artemis Hospital:
The department of spine surgery is headed by Dr Hitesh Garg, who is a very accomplished spine surgeon trained in USA. The department is credited with performing close to 600 spine Surgeries annually with clientage being both national and international patients. The department stress on high levels of professional excellence and patient care. The spectrum of surgeries performed include degenerative spine disease, spinal deformity correction, minimally invasive spinal procedures, tumor resection surgery, palliative spinal care and spinal fracture fixations.
The department is guided by Dr Himanshu Tyagi, Consultant Spine Surgeon who has a rich experience of handling various spinal pathologies. He has special interest in minimally invasive and endoscopic spinal surgeries.
"Fellowship at Artemis Hospital provided me the biggest rewarding experience in my medical practice. Dr Hitesh Garg is is best mentor any Spine Surgery Fellow would ever get. My time in fellowship also included rich conversation, new way of thinking and comfortable environment in operation theatre provided by Dr Himanshu Tyagi. Moreover, there is continuous support and association with previous fellow, Dr Jitesh Gawande, who also helped thru his own experiences. "
Dr Saumil Mandalia 2017-2018
"I am Getting more than what I expected out of this training programme at artemis hospital. I am involved in various teaching programmes of the department. I am involved in examining the patients in OPD, their pre op evaluation, deciding & planning their management, surgery and post operative management. I am getting hand on training right from the first day of my fellowship under the expert guidance. All the patients are managed based on evidence based protocols accepted worldwide which helps me in making a more accomplished spine surgeon "
Selected candidate for 2017-2018 spine fellowship - Dr Saumil Mandalia, Ph:9429935630.
I Ahmed Abdullahi Mussa do here by congratulate the good receptions of Artemis hospital and its staff.
The second congratulations goes to the doctor who have conducted my surgary Dr. HITECH GRAG ad his staff.
Last but not the least, thanks goes to the Government of India and its citizen for the good hospitality they extended to the people of Kenya in all walks.
May God bless us all.