DR. Prerak Yadav is presently working as Clinical Associate . He has done M.B.B.S. from Govt.Medical College,Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. and Completed his A.O Spine fellowship from Dr.Bharat dave,Stavya spine hospital and research institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Arthroscopy and Complex trauma surgeon
- 1) M.B.B.S.
- 2) M.S. (Ortho.)
- 3) Arthroscopy fellowship
- 4) A.O Spine fellowship
- 5) DNB (Ortho.)
Clinical Associate, Ortho Unit- IV since June 2019.
Short Term Outcome of Patients with Proximal Tibial Fractures (Bicondylar) Operated By Double Plate Fixation with Single Anterior Incision”. (A Prospective Parallel Non Randomized Open Label Study of 30 Cases)
Memberships and Associations:
Under guidance of Dr. Vinod Gautam, Professor and Head, Dept. of Orthopedics Govt. Medical College Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Surgical Expertise and Interests:
- • AO Spine fellow at Stavya Hospital and Research Institute, Ahmedabad. (Underguidance of Dr. Bharat Dave)
- • Arthroscopy Fellow under Dr Sanjay Trivedi, Ahmedabad, India.
- • Life member of ASSI(Association of spine surgeons of India)
- • Life member of IOA(Indian Orthopaedic Association)
- • Life member of GOA(Gujarat Orthopaedic Association)
- • 03 years membership of AO SPINE from year 2018
Awards and Achievements
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopies
- Complex Trauma
- Bone and Joint Infection
Presentations & Publications :
- Course director of Hospital preparedness for disaster management(Govt of Gujarat)
- Attended and Organized Current Concepts of Trauma-2015
- Attended and Organized PG Lecture Course Bhavnagar ,2016
- Attended Advanced AO Spine Course, Asia Pacific,2016
- Attended RTItraining @SPIPA by Govt. of Gujarat,2017
- Attended Scientific Writing Workshop@GMC,Bhavnagar,2017
- Lifetime Member Of National Medicos Organization.
- Faculty MENTOR in Menter-Mentee Program by DMER,Gujarat.
- Team leader in DhanwantriSewa Yatra-2018 in North-East India.
- Secured 1st rank in HSC (CBSE Board) in Year 2007.
- Was Among Top 3 Students of university in Final MBBS in Year 2012.
- Doing all basic as well as complex trauma surgeries including upper and lower limb.
- Doing primary replacement surgeries including hemi replacement and total hip replacement, total knee replacement under guidance of Dr. PinakinVora (Hip and Knee replacement surgeon).
- Working under guidance of Dr Vinod Gautam (Spine Surgeon), HOD Bhavnagar medical college in field of spine surgery including traumatic as well as non traumatic problems of thoracolumbar and cervical spine.
- Assisting complex revision surgeries in total hip and total knee replacement at the institute
- College representative 2007-2008 National Medicos Organisation, GMC Bhavnagar.
- Head of cultural event PHOENIX-2008, GMC Bhavnagar.
- Short Term Outcome of Patients with Proximal Tibial Fractures (Bicondylar) Operated by Double Plate Fixation with Single Anterior Incision”. (A Prospective Parallel Non Randomized Open Label Study Of 30 Cases)Volume : 5 | Issue : 2 | February 2016 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179
- Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome of The Lower Leg Treated With Single Minimal Incision FasciotomyVolume : 5 | Issue : 6 | June 2016 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179
- Functional Outcome of Percutaneous Achilles RepairVolume : 5 | Issue : 6 | June 2016 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179
- Minimally Invasive Plate Osteosynthesis V/S Conventional Fixation Techniques for Surgically Treated Humeral Shaft Fractures: A Meta-AnalysisVolume : 5 | Issue : 6 | June 2016 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179
- Perioperative Blood Management Programme Reduces the Use of Allogenic Blood Transfusion in Patients Undergoing Total Hip and Knee ArthroplastyVolume : 5 | Issue : 6 | June 2016 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179
- Surgical treatment of Pilon fracture,ISSN: 2395-1958 IJOS 2017; 3(4): 16-22 © 2017 IJOS
- Outcomes of local injections of platelet rich plasma invarious chronic tendinopathiesISSN: 2395-1958,IJOS 2017; 3(2): 789-794
- Short term outcome of primary hip osteoarthritis treated with total hip arthroplasty in adults.ISSN: 2395-1958 ,IJOS 2017; 3(3): 125-131
- Short term outcome of patients with radial head fracture treated with operative management.ISSN: 2395-1958IJOS 2017; 3(3): 320-327
- Poster presentation in UPORTHOCON-2016“Short Term Outcome Of Patients With Four Part Unstable Fracture Intertrochanteric Femur Operated With Dynamic Hip Screw Supported With ‘T’ Buttressing Plate”
- Dr.VinodGautam: Prof & Head, Department of Orthopaedics, GMC Bhavnagar,
AO Spine Fellow Australia and isrile.
- Dr.PinakinVora: Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, GMC Bhavnagar,
Hip and Knee replacement surgeon with fellowship in revision replacement surgery Hamburg, Germany.